Homebound Tarot and Guidebook Set
Tarot is simply a way of connecting to and having a conversation with your intuition. With this particular set, you will have everything you need to begin an exciting journey into reflective, personal tarot readings and get to know yourself on a deeper level. No previous experience necessary, only a willingness to seek a tool for contemplation. The designer, Arielle Moore, created a guidebook like no other and is what makes this set so special.
These card descriptions have been written specifically with personal readings in mind. They are focused on self-care, self-love and anxiety maintenance. Each Card is paired with either a suggested journal prompt or a unique mantra.
- 1 - 190 page softcover guide book - 5"x7"
- 78 full card descriptions with images along with summary notes, and a mantra or journal prompt for each card.
- An Introduction to tarot cards and how to use them
- An introduction into reflective Tarot Reading and journaling using the Homebound Deck
- Card Spread suggestions
Each deck includes:
- 78 full-colour tarot cards - 2.75"x4.75" -120lb silk cover cardstock
- cotton muslin deck bag
Beautiful cards, and a really lovely feel to them. Love the journaling prompts and mantras.
I am on a journey to develop and sustain my spiritual self. This tarot card set and guide book is just perfect for those wanting to practice self love. Also for those who practice meditation or like to journal. Highly recommend.
The artwork of each card is incredibly smooth and connected. A very insightful set. Beautiful!