Shipping & Customer Service Manager
Part-time,10-15 hrs/ week
I'm looking for someone to work in our beautiful downtown office two days a week to help with:
- Receiving, labeling, packing, and shipping orders
- Support customer service and wholesale account management
- Inventory tracking and office admin
- Available weekdays, 15 hours/week
Flexible options: 2x 7 hour days or 3x 5 hour days
- Can safely lift 20-30 lbs
- Is comfortable working in a scented environment
This role requires a balance of hands-on repetitive work and computer skills, so being efficient with time management and shifting between tasks is necessary.
- Experienced with Shopify, Google Sheets, Facebook Marketing and Asana
- Organized and maintains focused on self-driven tasks and also eager to work as a team to reach company goals
- Being kind, friendly, organized, detail-oriented, a clear communicator, and experienced in customer service
Aside from this, a typical work day consists of listening to music or podcasts, a mix of working on your own and working together as a team on creative projects and problem solving, organizing Canada Post pickups, and engaging with our customers who arrive to the office for pickups and refills.
As things return to whatever the new normal is after Covid-19, this position will expand or another one will be created for assisting with events and managing markets.
Potential candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for your interest!