The Stay Well Gift Box
This box has your back for a healthier end to the year. We packed it with the necessary items for staying in or braving the world out there. Our absolute favourite part: the 7-day Reset Plan that Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Kare Gnat made for you. You can learn more about her and her approach to food here , read through the Community Cookbook that we made together, or view some of the recipes she has made for us on our recipes page.
Total box value: $96 | Limited edition: 30 available
Hand Sanitizer: Value $13
- Our hand sanitizer has become a best seller and has earned rave reviews for its beautiful, refreshing scent of peppermint, eucalyptus, and blood orange, and for its quick-dry, no-mess application.
Refresh Aroma Therapy Roller: Value $24
- Our custom blend of peppermint, eucalyptus and blood orange essential oils. Great for headaches, sore muscles, and to uplift your mood. Click here or a full description of the benefits of this roller.
Refresh Diffuser Blend: Value $19
- Our diffuser blend has gained in popularity in the short time that we've had it available. It quickly transforms your home into a spa-like environment. Click here for full details and benefits of this blend.
Refresh Bath Soak: Value $24
- Ingredients: epsom salt, dendritic salt, dead sea salt, pink Himalayan salt, green clay, MCT oil, blood orange essential oil, peppermint essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, orange peel
7 Day Reset Meal Plan: Value (priceless, but she sells it for $12)
- This 16 page, the printed book is the most beautiful and DELICIOUS meal plan that I have ever come across, and I can personally guarantee you that you will be craving some of these meals even when you are not eating primarily paleo.
- A little excerpt from Kare: " I made this ebook back in the summer, just for myself. I was eating mostly paleo after discovering I had a mild case of PCOS. I just wanted to create a way to organize my meals and groceries, so there was never a moment when I felt unprepared and desperate to eat something, anything that wasn’t aligned with my protocol.
This meal plan is not suitable for vegetarians - it’s quite nutrient-dense, focusing on proteins, fats and whole foods. It also requires time to prep and cook. I included an extra day to prepare a few meals ahead of time (see next photo). I encourage you to buy all your groceries upfront so that you have more time for cooking (plus, it’s more COVID friendly 🙃). All recipes are meant to serve 2 people. I believe I spent around $200 for all groceries - this is for 2 people for 7 days, covering all your meals".