Queue "Beast of Burden" and keep reading.
This is an ode to our beloved Honey Tobacco Roller. It was the second product we launched in the scent and by volume, it's our number one selling product with both our online customers and stockists! And it makes sense- it's the size of a lip balm, goes everywhere with you, and packs a powerful, yet not overpowering, punch.
I made the switch to using natural stones in 2016 for the roller balls out of function; the surgical steel ones were too heavy and caused the product to leak. But since scent is so closely associated with memory, I wanted you to be able to personalize ours with meaning behind some natural stones.
We are down to our last stock of Orange Calcite, Green Aventurine, and White Howlite, but we are welcoming in Obsidion, Tiger's Eye, Sodalite, and Clear Quartz. Just in case you didn't already have decision fatigue.
How to choose a stone for your roller:
1- Just pick the colour you like. Simple.
2- Learn a little more about the meaning behind each one below, and your gut will probably tell you pretty quickly which one resonates with you or the person you are gifting this to.
Live in Victoria and want to refill your roller, AND get a new rollerball? Sure thing. Make an appointment with us and we can refill that for you anytime.
About the Stones:
- Rose Quartz | pale pink: represents compassion, nourishment, forgiveness + peace. Remember: relieving stress, grief, comparison, and other difficult emotions helps to create space for loving yourself and others
- Amethyst | deep violet: a reminder to bring a sense of calm and clarity to your life. Consider it a tool for mindfulness: tap into your intuition and reveal your own insightful solutions to roadblocks and changing perspective
- Obsidian | black as night: an anchor for scattered energies. Find your ground and release emotional blockages. Let it absorb any negative vibes, creating space for protected and stable energy
- Tiger's Eye | golden amber: considered to dispel self-doubt, build self-confidence, and nurture courage. Use it as a guide to tap into your inner strength, maintain your grounding, and stay centred amidst life's chaos
- Sodalite | royal blue: use as an encouragement to assert your voice and step into your power. In moments when words elude you, use this to strengthen your self-expression
- Clear Quartz | translucent: a humble yet radiant keepsake of your intentions and manifestations. Use it as a tool to dispel negativity and cleanse your energy when needed.
- White Howlite: represents stillness, tenderness, and an open mind. Use it as a reminder to reduce stress and anger; a means of tempering a storm and allowing for patience and perspective to lead. (LIMITED STOCK)
- Green Aventurine: can remind you to move through life's changes with confidence and trust. Remember: freeing up stuck energy and shifting forward with clarity is integral to personal growth (LIMITED STOCK)
- Orange Calcite: a reminder to bring vitality to your passions. By inviting joy and creativity, healing will follow. Leave behind what no longer serves you and move forward with playfulness & confidence (LIMITED STOCK)
Find one that sounds like a good reminder for you? Choose yours here.