Wildwood Facial Serum
The Wildwood Facial Serum gives you glowing and smooth skin with a 100% natural and gender-neutral scent. The benefit of our organic and natural ingredients are regenerating, smoothing, and hydrating at any age. Made with high-quality, plant-based essential oils and organic ingredients to give you smooth, glowing skin.
- Walking through the lush woods in BC, refined for the allure of a personal scent that is musky and woodsy without being overpowering.
- reducing inflammation
- smoothing fine lines
- brightening skin appearance
- dry or maturing skin
- men enjoy this as a beard oil
Rejuvenating Ingredients and Benefits
- Camellia oil: reduces the signs of aging, hydrating, easily absorbed
- Argan oil: moisturizing for dry and mature skin
- Pomegranate seed oil: nourishes dry skin, leaving it soft and smooth
- Black currant extract: repairs tissue damage, prevents signs of premature aging like fine lines and wrinkles
- Acai berry extract: reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, help prevent environmental skin damage
- Evening primrose oil: anti-aging, moisturizing for dry/irritated skin
- Squalane: protects against environmental elements like uv radiation and pollution. Beneficial for all skin types, moisturizing, enhances skin elasticity, smoother and softer skin
- Black Spruce: soothes muscle aches and pains, poor circulation, respiratory weakness, acne, and eczema. Revitalizing
- Fir: muscular aches and pains. Eases stress & anxiety
- Benzoin: calms skin inflammation, antiseptic, astringent, heals wounds, dryness, and itching. Comforting
- Ho wood: tissue regenerator, anti-aging, indicated for dry/sensitive/inflamed skin. Balancing
- Turmeric co2: heals bruises, anti-inflammatory
- Blue Tansy: anti-inflammatory, may ease allergy symptoms, troubling irritated skin
Vetiver: muscle pain, arthritis, strengthens the skin, helpful in preventing fine lines/wrinkles, acne. Grounding
- Rosemary extract: antioxidant, stabilizes shelf life
Ingredients: camellia oil, argan oil, pomegranate seed oil, blackcurrant extract, acai berry extract, evening primrose oil, squalane, essential oils: benzoin, black spruce, ho wood, fir, blue tansy, turmeric CO2, vetiver, fir CO2, rosemary extract
Evening use: Applying this serum after washing the day away has become a favourite and welcomed ritual. It sets the stage to wake up with smooth, soft skin after cleansing.
Day use: Apply after washing your face for dewy, glowing skin.
To use as a men's beard oil: rub 1-2 pumps of serum into your palms and then apply to your beard, massaging into the skin below your beard.
- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "The beard oil not only smelled amazing but it gave my beard a nice shine. The scent is mild but unmistakably west coast!"
25ml, frosted glass jar with black pump
this serum feels and smells great as i apply it. the woodsy aroma encourages me to inhale deeply and relax and feel like i am taking care of me. i think my skin likes it too : )
This facial oil is wonderful, light yet deeply moisturizing for my dry skin.
Great smell and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated all day!
I used the face oil for the first time last night… the smell, the feel, absolutely dreamy 🤌🏽☁️
now defusing wildwood so my whole house smells like my face
I have really sensitive skin and struggle to find moisturizers that work and the serum is perfect. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I live in Northern BC where the air is really cold and dry so i always add a bit to the ends of my hair which leaves it soft and smelling lovely.
I am in my 60s and was looking for a change from my usual face care routine. I find the Wildwood soap is a great ckeanser - it leaves your skin feeling clean and firm. The serum is perfect to use afterwards for adding moisturizer back. I also have sensitive skin, so proceed very carefully with new products. This combo is perfect for me.
First time using this serum and with only a couple of days in already know this is a wonderful product. Love that it doesn't leave skin oily or shiny, just soft and so smooth. Will most certainly be coming back for more!